Simply Thoughts!

Birth of My Blog: This blog is specially created for posting comments! A friend of mine wanted me to comment his blog but I have to be a registered user in order to do that so this is how this blog was created! A simple title for a simple reason by a simple girl!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Wrath of SET!

I did it! I conquered the "wrath of SET"! Yeah! I finally finished the entire game of Luxor, an Egyptian shooting game! The last stage of the 13th stage journey is the "wrath of SET". When I had finished the game, a window appeared and congratulated me, calling me a brave warrior who had brought peace to two warring lands. I am given lots of gold and precious gems as a reward! How I wish that is for real!

Well, time to download another new game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home