Simply Thoughts!

Birth of My Blog: This blog is specially created for posting comments! A friend of mine wanted me to comment his blog but I have to be a registered user in order to do that so this is how this blog was created! A simple title for a simple reason by a simple girl!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

FAT MAN SAT ON ME!

As usual, I took the train to work yesterday morning. I closed my eyes and was enjoying my song on my mp3 when suddenly I felt sudden pain on the left side of my body. I instantly opened my eyes and to my horror, saw a fat Malay man squeezing himself on the vacant seat on my left and half of him was on half of me!

I immediately pushed myself out of him and moved to the vacant seat on my right. I was shocked, stunned and in great pain! I felt like being crushed by a bulldozer. My left shoulder, pelvic bone, waist and thigh hurt so much.

The fat man is big and fat. He needs one and a half seat. I could not believed that he could just continue to sit on the seat knowing that he is sitting on part of me! How rude and inconsiderate can anyone be? I stared at him and he simply opened his newspapers to read!

I was in a daze throughout the rest of the journey. If not for the pain, I simply could not believed that this had happened to me, that someone could hurt me like this over a seat. I was emotionally and physically shaken!

I was still hurting a lot when I reached my office and I bursted into tears while telling me colleagues about it. A big thank you to my colleagues who prayed for me and made me felt much better.

It was still painful last night and I have to apply Yoko Yoko before I can fall asleep. It is still a bit painful today.

WHEN YOU TAKE THE TRAIN, BEWARE OF FAT MAN AFTER VACANT SEATS NEXT TO YOU!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

heehee! it's gotta be true, coming from you. well, that is some comfort. hey! look out for saliva too huh?

Saturday, July 01, 2006 2:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home