Simply Thoughts!

Birth of My Blog: This blog is specially created for posting comments! A friend of mine wanted me to comment his blog but I have to be a registered user in order to do that so this is how this blog was created! A simple title for a simple reason by a simple girl!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Emotions Overload!

Sigh!!! I'm suffering from a big dose of emotions overload! Sad, worry, afraid, relief, happy, fear, depression, all kinds of emotions. Sometimes, I can be having all these emo in just 1 day. It is so taxing and draining on me. So do bear with me cos I've been struggling for more than a month now.

Thank you Lord that although my feelings keep changing, you are always the same, your feelings for me never change, you always love me. You are the "constant" that I need.

Help me Oh God to take captive of my feelings and thoughts to Jesus. I can't manage on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home