Simply Thoughts!

Birth of My Blog: This blog is specially created for posting comments! A friend of mine wanted me to comment his blog but I have to be a registered user in order to do that so this is how this blog was created! A simple title for a simple reason by a simple girl!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

L........o..............s..................t...................

i feel strange. confused. a part of me is lost. i don't really know what it is. i am in same surroundings but it doesn't feel the same to me anymore. i feel like i need to get away. away from it all.

for a long time i feel that the closest thing to me next to God is slipping away.
i realised its true now.

i don't feel i've fulfilled my role. i don't feel needed. i don't feel wanted. i feel redundant. i've lost my identity.....

thank you God for your love. you make me feel special. pls help me to find myself in this reality. i'm hurting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home