Simply Thoughts!

Birth of My Blog: This blog is specially created for posting comments! A friend of mine wanted me to comment his blog but I have to be a registered user in order to do that so this is how this blog was created! A simple title for a simple reason by a simple girl!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Revelation Revealed at 40!

The significance of the number 40!

The Israelites wandered in the wilderness for 40 years before they were brought into the promised land.

My husband was lost for 40 years before he found Jesus and was saved.

I was spiritually blinded and confused for 40 years until God revealed the truth to me and set me free.

All these while, I was in the dark, not knowing that the battle was on and had been on all these years. No wonder it was such a struggle for me. "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."

Heavenly Father, I thank you eternally for your revelation to me. I can't bear the thought of being in darkness another day more if not for your revelation. Help me to put on the whole armor of God everyday, really to battle for your kingdom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home