Simply Thoughts!

Birth of My Blog: This blog is specially created for posting comments! A friend of mine wanted me to comment his blog but I have to be a registered user in order to do that so this is how this blog was created! A simple title for a simple reason by a simple girl!

Monday, July 31, 2006

Hair Do!

Finally got the time to do what I have wanted to do since few months back. Heehee! I went to perm my hair! It took me three hours which is usual for me when I perm my hair. Got myself a Japanese perm. Quite like it cos now the two sides of my face is slightly covered, making my face a bit slimmer. Haha, fancy resorting to such means to make my big face look smaller. Will be colouring my hair on Sat, too much white showing. Hmmm....think will go for more drastic change and highlight my hair too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home