Simply Thoughts!

Birth of My Blog: This blog is specially created for posting comments! A friend of mine wanted me to comment his blog but I have to be a registered user in order to do that so this is how this blog was created! A simple title for a simple reason by a simple girl!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I AM A CHILD OF GOD

CHILD OF GOD

With every breath
With every thought
From what is seen
To the deepest part
I offer all that I've come to be
To know Your love fathering me

Father You're all I need
My soul's sufficiency
My strength when I am weak
The love that carries me
Your arms enfold me
Till I am only a child of God

With every step on this journey's walk
And wisdom's songs that
The soul has sought
I give myself unreservedly
To know Your love
Fathering me


Written by Kathryn Scott
Sung by Jessica Ketola

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home