Simply Thoughts!

Birth of My Blog: This blog is specially created for posting comments! A friend of mine wanted me to comment his blog but I have to be a registered user in order to do that so this is how this blog was created! A simple title for a simple reason by a simple girl!

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Here's to you, JOSK!

I had a nice time catching up with my good friend at Marche today. We shared food, shared stories and shared about our lives and our work.

It seems that both of us are going through similar situations. So we totally empathize and sympathize with one another. We reminded each other of God's goodness to us and encourage each other to press on, to show others that we are different because we have Jesus in our lives, we must let His love shine in us and through us.

So here's to you JOSK! For sharing and caring! And for shining!

PS. I really like the bag you gave me. Thanks a lot! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Hi JOSK!
Nice to hear from you again! It's it amazing how God works in our lives, connecting us together thru' our experiences and beliefs.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 10:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home