Simply Thoughts!

Birth of My Blog: This blog is specially created for posting comments! A friend of mine wanted me to comment his blog but I have to be a registered user in order to do that so this is how this blog was created! A simple title for a simple reason by a simple girl!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I'm Back To BLOG!

It's been so long since I last blogged. There were many incidents which I really do want to blog it down. Just kept reminding myself to do it but never got to do it. Don't really know why I did not do it. It's just one of those mysterious things about oneself which only God knows.

I've changed my blog title from "My Blog" to "Simply Thoughts" today. I guess I need a new start. I've just gone through a totally life changing experience last Thurs night, 15 June 2006. Man, it really blew me to smithereens. I'm physically and mentally drained by the IMPACT. But spiritually charged up which I hope and pray will last and not fizzled out. I'm not ready to share and talk about it now. Not until God say so.

Still in fatigue. Still drifting in and out of reality. Still can't believe it actually happened to me. Still wondering why me?

But I still give Him the Glory.
ALL GLORY BE UNTO OUR GOD MOST HIGH!

JESUS, I NEED YOU BIG TIME.
THANK YOU FOR BEING MY EMMANUEL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home