Simply Thoughts!

Birth of My Blog: This blog is specially created for posting comments! A friend of mine wanted me to comment his blog but I have to be a registered user in order to do that so this is how this blog was created! A simple title for a simple reason by a simple girl!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

THANK YOU!

I'm feeling better healthwise and am very thankful and appreciative of all the faithful prayers said for me.

A humungous THANK YOU to my

husband,

family,
pastor,
church friends,
relatives,
colleagues,
bosses,
& friends!

I pray that the Lord will bless all of you with good health too just as I have been blessed by all your prayers! May you be filled with the peace and joy of the Lord!

HERE'S A BIG HUG FROM ME!

1 Comments:

Blogger A Nathanael Tjoa said...

Hey, how are you doing? Me and my dad are coming to Singapore this coming January!

Friday, December 23, 2005 11:59:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home